Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
07 February, 03:13
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
Here goes.
30 years ago a friend gave me a book called The Claiming of Sleeping Beauty. Anne Rice wrote it under a pseudonym. It was pre Shades of Grey to give an example.
The premise of the story is the Kings & Queens of all kingdoms must turn over their children upon their 16th birthday for indoctrination in the ways of humiliation via sexual exploitation. They were basically sex slaves until they satisfied the council.
Parents could not object. It was the price for having a kingdom.
Ever since Paris came out with her story I've wondered how many famous celebrities have sold their children for that fame. Jada & Will Smith?
Chrissy Teigen for sure. Charlize Theron has no biological kids so she gets one from Africa & turns him into a girl .. for what purpose?
These people sold their souls & just like Vortigern in King Arthur's Sword who killed his wife & daughter in order to build the Tower of Babylon.
They tell us everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
06 February, 11:13
Is she a he?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cnd Lu! @CndLu
06 February, 08:17
She looks so happy. She must live a very fulfilling life:/

OG_ Khan _ Solve4X @OG_Khan_Solve4X
06 February, 03:57
She would crush me at arm wrestling.

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
06 February, 03:44
My 5 adult kids have been 'taken'' by DS assets.

My spiritual warfare skillage was minimal- obviously.

Somehow, I take GREAT COMFORT in the fact that TIME IS ONLY AN IMAGE.

WORKING night and day on moving mountains.

I am not going anywhere without my family. I am a MARINE.

PRAYERS FOR RELEASE OF MINDS SOULS OF FAMILY.

Pink Totter @Totter
06 February, 07:35
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
🙏🙏💗🙏💗🙏🙏

Every Time @soTELLme533
06 February, 09:36
In response Eowyn 777 to her Publication
https://www.biblegateway.c...
Psalm 106 -it's a long one- basically tells of how the Lord is angry, displeased by the horrible, demonic behavior of His people but read to the end. He takes mercy on them and forgives them. My note: They are His children, after all and I truly believe He loves us all. Just as we are good parents, God the Father is THE PERFECT PARENT. Pray your children be in His hands.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
06 February, 02:08
They sacrifice their children and parents to Baal.

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 February, 02:07
He

Denisern55 @Denisern55
06 February, 02:05
A cup dress with D boobs. Need better fit Lourdes 😂

some one special to some @godrus
06 February, 01:55
apple didn't fall far from the Daddy Madonna tree.
So 'Guy Ritchie' is a woman.

some one special to some @godrus
06 February, 01:41
is that a penis on her-him?

wht 2.0 @wht
06 February, 11:19 (E)
man/woman (these days likely man) sad simply to be known as "Madonna's daughter"

Gonna be a HARD rain fallin'

Sue Briggs @SueB369
06 February, 10:58
Takes “These people are stupid” to a whole other level. I don’t get it. Why would anyone look at evil and think “Yea, sure I’ll sell my soul for xyz”.
Praying the clean up crew comes in soon and takes this garbage to the incinerator.

Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
06 February, 10:24
Straight clavicles. "She's" a dude. Basic Anatomy 101

Johnny Five @Johnny_5
06 February, 12:20
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
That, and she/he is built like a linebacker :)

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 February, 10:12
tattoos are cheap and weird

she looks like a guy dressed as a girl

she/he cannot get the same reaction as her trannie mom

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
06 February, 10:05
Sick tranny skank.

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
06 February, 09:47
Full moon + Satanic Ritual = Grammy Award

wht 2.0 @wht
06 February, 10:16
In response Judy 777 to her Publication
'sponsored by' ............

..................Pfizer

'surprise'

Judy 777 @JudyAnon777
06 February, 09:43
CBS openly stated they are ready to worship Sam Smiths song Unholy

Jay Dee @JAYDEE
06 February, 09:10

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
06 February, 10:13
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
girlish nazi pigtails on a grannie trannie body

she looks very old and tired

Lesly Nix @LeswellsNix
06 February, 10:44
In response Jay Dee to her Publication
Looks like a fake "thing" wearing a mask
Nothing real about that thing to my eye 🧐
couldn't even understand what it was really saying on a video that was shared of it talking and introducing the satanic ritual performed under the guise of "talent" 🙄
So sick! nothing cute to see there 🤢

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 February, 09:01
Yeah and those are not "jail house tats" they are "sex magick tats" per the Jolie vid, and preconfirmed before the net by an insider, when I asked God to put one of them right in front of me and MAKE them spill the beans.

Bring Back the Fighting SIQUX @Terrapin
06 February, 08:54
He's handsome 🤣

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
06 February, 08:32
Read some of the comments on Twitter...🤢
These people are Evil

Julie Casey @Trump2023
06 February, 08:27
Hollywood is a club of Satanists and Adrenochrome junkies and Pedophiles and I hope the world starts waking up to the truth.

WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
06 February, 08:04
Red dress. Butterfly tattoo's and a devil tattoo.

Is the other tat a baby or an alien? IDK.

Jen Roeh @JenRoeh
06 February, 07:28
Those shoulders indicate a male anatomy!

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
06 February, 09:08
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
Yep, big biceps and shoulders wider then the hips.

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
06 February, 09:13
In response Jen Roeh to her Publication
While I agree this was/is likely a man, I'm just here to remind everyone gently that we (women) aren't all built with elegance. I am a brick shithouse and I got ridiculed as a child for it. I was well into my teens before I had a waist. I'm broad shouldered, wide chest and I've never thought to measure proportionality of my hips. I was not blessed with gorgeous features, but I am very much a natural woman, born that way in it'd entirety!

Whimma Texas @Whimma
06 February, 07:17
She looks overjoyed doesn't she?