Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
21 January, 07:51
Oh no, he din'tšŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

TUCKER: "Time to check in with our lizard overlords in Davos."

https://twitter.com/origin...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
22 January, 05:45
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
I think the WEF pass-around was trying to do this. Epic fail. šŸ˜‚

https://youtu.be/XnTE2h0ZY...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
22 January, 09:39
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
I agree. You sure know your movies. I don't recall this part of the movie. There are so many I want to re-watch so I can see with new eyes.

22 January, 09:59
I can give you a list to start with and Why they correlate. Then you can watch everything and see it all. I have good recall on things when a connection is made even if years apart. That's why I remember scenes, visual recall.

23 January, 01:58
I would love a list, thank you. You have a very special talent. I'm sure we will all get our memories back and our abilities at some point.

23 January, 04:47
great! Start with the most recent movie The Glass Onion and then move to older movies, I'll send you the list tonight.
Here are notes I made during the Glass Onion which I think is supposed to represent the looking glass. I took these while watching, they stood out to me. I'll watch it again tonight and we can see what we both think on a future chat.

The Glass Onion - Preview clip
https://twitter.com/Knives...

23 January, 04:53
Thank you.

03 February, 09:09
I haven't been around the last week + just let me know when you'd like another movie title to watch. There is a whole lot more Red Pills in movies that we knew, but now we are awake and you can't not see them!

03 February, 11:09
I am putting them on a list of movies to watch, so I'm ready when you are ready.

03 February, 11:24
Awesome! I'll make up a list tomorrow night šŸ‘

04 February, 11:16
Thank you so much.

05 February, 04:18
I watched a movie tonight and sometimes I get stunned by what I see and connect. I have visual recollection so I can see something and it will trigger something I've read or seen. I took notes and was going to write it up tonight but I need to put my thoughts together or it will be a rambling of free flowing thoughts and I don't want to sound crazy! šŸ˜‚
I have so many notes written down, I need to gather them together in a database so I can just run reports and publish those.
Chat tomorrow!

05 February, 08:37
No problem, tomorrow then.

I randomly picked Guardians of the Galaxy 2 so my husband would watch a movie with me. Here are the key points I got from it.

* {they} are searching for someone who is of a specific bloodline. Quill's father - Ego - was searching for him.

* Batteries play a Very Important role in the movie

* Q showed us the poster 'Guardians of the Pedophiles' A point I missed the first time I watched it, was Yondu was trafficking kids for Ego! He had been taking ALL the children of Ego-that he had impregnated across the universe.

* Nubula warns Gamora that "little girls across the universe are in danger"

* The golden people (all looked like movie Oscars) use Birthing Pods to have children. They have been promoting this ever since the Sims to condition a generation.

* {their} next step in Evolution is a race called Adam. It's powered by the electricity powered to it.

I'll reply to this from my phone and attach the photo. Zoom in on the glowing blue gem. It's a Face!
05:42 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by Olenna in this post can reply
06 February, 06:03
I thought it was an iron maiden or something the first time and it goes by pretty fast. I had to stop to take the pictures. Are [they] really mining the batteries for this? šŸ‘€

06 February, 12:34
Amazing synopsis of the movie. This will come in handy in the future. Thanks so much Olenna. You rock.šŸ‘