TRANSITION OF POLITICAL APPOINTEES AND OTHER OFFICIALS

https://www.esd.whs.mil/Po...
12:51 AM - Feb 06, 2023
Only people mentioned by SAR1776Q in this post can reply
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
17 February, 05:01
In response SAR 1776Q to his Publication
Agreed Hillary and Michelle Obama's Return to power by our Corrupted Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Other Half @Otherhalf
06 February, 06:53
Much as I'd like to believe this means Trump would be coming back, I can also read this to suggest they're preparing to "resign" Biden/Harris and replace them with someone else.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
06 February, 05:47
If I'm reading this right, it means Trump & His appointees would have say in who transitions with them as the Incoming vs Biden the outgoing. Easier to clean house. Yes?

Cyndi Bankston @Cyndi
06 February, 06:23
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
That is how I read it!

War Weary @W4rWeary
17 February, 06:34
In response Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. to her Publication
Conversely perhaps also forces change even if there are questions over validity of election results? (ala Trump > Biden).

Was looking for wording that might highlight a DS attempt to force change but suspect it's more buried.