Only followers of this user (Miss_Wide_Awake) can see their posts

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
07 February, 11:42
In response Miss Wide Awake to her Publication
This breaks my heart.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
07 February, 11:18
Terribly sad. Perhaps de-tox and nutrition might help. There are medicines for ALS, Parkinson's and MS. I thiink that HCQ is used in some cases. She looks like she has Parkinson's.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
07 February, 11:06
This is so very sad. Dr.Judy Mikovits says the vaccine causes a firestorm in the brain and that is why people will have ALS and MS type symptoms.

Doreen McLean @Dmckee
07 February, 11:00
Sounds like a commercial where they tell you all the side effcts. I am not sure if people are not been educated enough of what is going on with these vaccines or they are just ignorant. ????

Sage Hawk @Sagehawk
07 February, 10:58
She needs to protect her job in healthcare, still towing the company line but giving a warning to those smart enough to understand.

Annette Burke @Annette
07 February, 10:37
Breaks my heart that she trusted this 😢