Yester Vue @realyestervue
I'm a former minister. No one wanted to hear what was written as it was written. I stopped & never did it again. If you take an honest Linear Translation of the Hebrew Old Testament translated into English & an English Dictionary THEN apply it as you read, you see stunning differences from what is commonly openly taught in churches all over. Like I used to do. These linear translations show the old text, & word for word the translation only by individual word, appearing directly below the ancient Hebrew word used, & not context adjusted as is done with English translations. There should be no "theology" applied to reading these books. Theology=theory, theories are only "ideas", not facts but mere thoughts & this begins to add up to mistranslations & erroneous assumptions accumulatively. Pile a few thousand years on that & then you can see the wide open room for trouble this way. READ the text as is, don't "align" it with beliefs.
https://youtube.com/shorts...
10:26 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Kerry Carlson @FramersIntents
05 February, 11:18
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Would love to know the origination of tithing, how much, who came up with that among all those with their fingers in God's Word.

Then, bring out the books (50 or so?) of the hidden Bible teachings rescued from the Vatican tunnels. Aramaic straight to English, and all modern languages without the insidious translations. One hears Jesus was a touch more metaphysical than has been written.

Let it be re-written.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 February, 11:02
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Hebrew into
Greek into
Latin into
Old English into
Modern English into every language in the world...

And EVERY single version overlayed with the politics of the day...emphasizing, deemphasizing, removing etc.

The omnipotent, omnipresent does not need
a book
an intermediary
a building
robes
jewels
gold
land
community power

it just needs our attention... the very thing our lives have been shaped to distract us from. 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 February, 11:24
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I just would like to read the whole original library this Bible was compiled from.