Only people mentioned by M3thods in this post can reply
WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
10 February, 11:56
In response M3thods to his Publication
How perfectly timed that I see this today. Thank you for this message.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
10 February, 11:42
I get frustrated with peoples low vibes and overinflated Nauseating egos. Thank you for the reminder M3thods.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
07 February, 07:26 (E)
FACTS! Had a woman here last year have a go at me, calling me a clown for trying to warn her about a dude that was cheating on her, she chose to attacked me instead of asking him why he wasn't loyal, and then she tried to turn my friends against me. (Didn't work obviously, my actions spoke louder than my words people saw right through her lying lol.) and they reflected nothing but goodness, care and love for others. 🥰 I try not to let situations like this get to me, reacting emotionally to someone trying to gaslight only feeds their lust for drama. If there's something I don't like about me I fix it but if there's something someone else doesn't like about me and it's not constructive or makes me stronger, it goes in one ear and out the other, lol! 😆

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
05 February, 10:16 (E)
Ironically you have come to the right place.

Here, we scroll past negativity faster than you can say 'meep meep'

We build, add value, cry together and celebrate better.

God bless.

May your tummy be full, your hands at peace, your mind only one.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
05 February, 10:13
"Stay true to yourself" as in True "BLUE"?

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 February, 10:08
👍😄🔥🙏💗