The Real Me @TheRealMe
My husband worked at NORAD back in the day. Not high-level clearance, but he knows this much regarding the China balloons: Our air force knew about those balloons within minutes of them taking flight, while still in China.
08:42 AM - Feb 05, 2023
Only people mentioned by TheRealMe in this post can reply
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
05 February, 11:48
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Exactly. The situation is so ridiculous. You have to wonder what it was all about. Was it another crazy incident to show the sleepies what a joke the Biden regime is and what they would allow to further erode the security of our nation, or was it a distraction for the nation to look there, not here. What was going on that they didn't want us to notice?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Real Me @TheRealMe
05 February, 01:07
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Both plausible. It's so frustrating that every single thing that happens could be this or that. Although one thing is certain: it is never what it appears.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
05 February, 09:23
In response The Real Me to her Publication
I have close family, a post-retired private contractor still in NORAD, and an immediate family member who used to be on a US Navy Trident Sub. Back in the late 80s, they could see your planes staging on runways anywhere on earth and with a single relay plane bouncing a signal somewhere in flight they could use the sub, signal to/from NORAD via the relay plane, to blow up the runway before you could maybe get one or two planes aloft... on any runway anywhere on earth, even all the secret ones we haven't the slightest clue exist. We had missile charges that will blast/bore themselves "extremely" deep into the ground before detonating too, that was back then. We never had the concept of video-game-like navigated/steered missiles with cameras in the nose so you could see where you were flying them till the gulf war remember?

I shudder to think about what the tech like is now.