Only people mentioned by Zanne63 in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
04 February, 09:51
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
There will only be ONE of you and ME too. None of us are above each other. Diana was beautiful but did you know her? Maybe she’s just an Icon. Because your brainwashed to think she was above you. She wasn’t. They aren’t above us.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
06 February, 12:39
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
Agreed but they were chosen for a reason though I say they I mean Diana, MJ, JFK JR. They represent the good in each of us a personification of what we should be. Someone that we could adhere to this not put on Pedestal someone could strive to be like and have some thier characteristics. Yes we are suppose to be Christ like. I Guess what I am say these had attributes of christ likeness yes they were rich famous but that did not stop from being who they were a shining light in the darkness

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
04 February, 09:04
In response Zanne Anon to her Publication
YES INDEED