Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 12:16
Good night Patriots!
Sweet dreams of where you want to go next!

I love you!
Remember to keep your frequency high
&
Stay connected to God every day

It is going to get worse before it gets better but the better is going to be amazing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

04 February, 10:34
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
😘Let me know how things are going and if you need anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

04 February, 01:04
In response Trustn Believe to her Publication
That is great hun! Let me know if you run into any snags happy to help. Nana has been fixing problems in this arena for over 20 yrs & happy to help if you have any doubts about your contract.

Generally speaking as with most every other professions, I would not fully trust any Realtor or Mtg Rep that I didn't personally know.

connie wright @cowri
04 February, 01:25
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
That is so true-I had to fire 2 realtors & not so sure I trust the one I have now. I just signed the contract buying my GrandDaughter her 1st home. I found if you buy one from their listing -they will sell you a money eating home (many repairs) but if you buy from another listing agents you might end up with a better home. NEVER skip the Home Inspection. The inspector I used both times saved me $35,000 in repair(on the 1st no repair on the 2nd). The people buy homes & don't get the inspection then find out later the real problems & let the home go back to the bank...time & time again. My GrandDaughter's closing is the end of February - no bank involved-paying cash thru a wire transfer. We are very Happy..

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would NEVER buy a home without a home inspection.

You also usually need your own Realtor because the Realtor for the person selling the home represents that seller.

Realtors can step away and just be a negotiator between both parties, but I myself would not trust many that I know to ACTUALLY be impartial.

I have done a few, but I sleep really well at night by doing exactly what I am supposed too.
I would not trust most Realtors any farther than I could pick them up an throw them and I am disabled.

The biggest thing with no inspections is ending up with 10s of 1000's of dollars or more when there are structural issues or things like (I have seen before) and open running spring under the house.
04:09 PM - Feb 04, 2023
In response connie wright to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it