Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
04 February, 11:57
Act as if you are in a video game and everything seems more normal. lol

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
04 February, 12:04
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
There is a TikTok for that...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
This is how I thought as a child. I thought that I could control things. That is why children blame themselves when things go wrong. I also thought that everyone was the same basically. When I found out differently I was depressed for a while. I think we are in some kind of school. Just as in school you can flunk out, slide by, or do well. We come to learn what we need in order to move on. Where we move on I am not sure. I know God is real and Jesus too. We have angels helping. We are very important because we have a divine spark. We are part of God but not God. I am starting to believe in NPC's as of late.
02:48 PM - Feb 04, 2023
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Telese in this post can reply
Missy M.. donated @MissyM
04 February, 03:46
In response Telesia Birdwell to her Publication
What is NPC?

17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
04 February, 04:27
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
Non player Character

There's a theory around that the universe (or the powers that were) fills space required with bodies (NPCs) to provide the correct experiences or perceptions for spiritual advancement. The premise is these NPCs exist and "do" but are soulless entities. Not clones, just filler. In theory their form could be inhabited by entities capable of it, be it good or evil.