1776 ... @IGG1776
The Balloon has a US registration not Chyna.
08:25 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
War Weary @W4rWeary
17 February, 04:58
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
How do you KNOW it's some kind of psyop smoke screen? When the military are shooting down their OWN balloons calling them UFOs.

Monkeywerx (MilSpecOpsMonkey back from early Twitter days), has been covering these Project Loon balloons on YouTube for years. They started as internet coverage but then got contracted to DoD. So not only are they US registered but probably DoD.

I don't tune in to his shows too much anymore as his shows are a little long with too little info. I wish he'd just do shorter shows with pertinent info. But that's just me. Impatient with too many channels of information streaming into my brain. ;-)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 February, 02:22
The narrative wreaks of bullshit from soup to nuts

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
04 February, 02:09
This ties well to this post from Q the storm Rider

https://t.me/qthestormride...

Law & Physics @physics171
04 February, 02:45
In response mars 1776 to his Publication

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
04 February, 02:48
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
I hope it's NOT the "Military is the only way" Brazil 2.0 that we were told to watch because all they did was pur Luna Bidan in power...NOT exactly the Military for the People if you know what I mean! We'll see what the US Military does?

Liz McMurray @MEMH51
04 February, 09:47
Then maybe CIA/FBI spy balloon, not China. Could be why DOD says for us not to shoot it down.

1776 ... @IGG1776
04 February, 09:50
In response Liz McMurray to her Publication
🎯

Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
04 February, 02:21
In response Liz McMurray to her Publication
Hah! Then I hope some brave soul shoots it down...in the company of several unaffiliated citizen journalists

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
04 February, 08:46

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
04 February, 08:29
EMP to deploy Klaus Shwaub's promise of
a global power outage?

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
04 February, 08:29
Maybe W Hats took over?
Saw many of these in last couple of yrs on Monkey Werx vids. Maybe they are just using them as the Sky Event. Now explosion above Mt. Hmm?

1776 ... @IGG1776
04 February, 08:31
In response Crumb Catcher to her Publication
Something going on in Billings