Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
Meet Bobi! 🐕
He's the World's Oldest Dog at 30 years old!
He's a Portuguese purebred Rafeiro do Alentejo, This breed is a livestock guardian dog. He's lived for double his life expectancy of 12 to 14 years! It does make one wonder if our best friends were meant to live longer than they do currently...
08:31 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by QueenEsther in this post can reply
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
04 February, 07:39
In response Serah Oceane ♡ to her Publication
I think they vax the heck out of dogs to kill them just like they do with us… ours had seizures all the time and I had no idea why.. finally learned about vax and I am sure thats what happened to him :(

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
04 February, 08:49
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
Poor doggo, lost mine early to Lyme disease from a tick bite in Maryland.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
04 February, 09:28
This dog is older than me 😂

04 February, 09:29
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
😂😂😂😂😂

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
04 February, 09:28
I love this. Look at him, he doesn't even have whiteface. All that grass, with the avermectin compounds in it. Good boy.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
04 February, 08:47
That is so amazing. Good for Bobi and his owner. I bet he doesn't eat Purina.

04 February, 09:07
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
I looked into it, he eats what they eat, healthy meals and his atmosphere is perpetually relaxed and calming.