Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Weird one

Ascended Master Dave Wilcock Hasn't Been Heard From In 5 Months
David's fans have gone into panic mode because David simply disappeared 5 months ago. His fan base has put together an investigation team to find out what happened to him. The bad news is they are now certain he has been kidnapped and being held prisoner by NWO cabal forces.

There are leads to David being held prisoner at 3 possible locations.

Los Alamos Labs, a secret underground base in Antarctica or Area 51. If I get any updated info on this I'll post it here. But there are rumors David is being either tortured for information, being forced to participate in an evil mind psionics program or both.
05:25 AM - Feb 04, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
04 February, 02:20
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
OMG

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Love Life @FullwithHope
04 February, 06:05
In my knowledge Wilcock itself is a cabal guy. He got away in time.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 February, 06:09
In response Love Life to her Publication
Isn't there photos with him and Steven Tyler?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 February, 06:11
In response Love Life to her Publication

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
04 February, 05:28
I've watched a couple of his videos in the past, wondered what happened to him??

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
04 February, 05:49
In response Heather Nicolson to her Publication
He has vanished ppl trying to find him