Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Bass Pro commercial had Q in the water at the end?

I knew I saw a Q on the field, thx
10:03 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Axodeth ... @Axodeth
07 February, 11:36
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I saw that also!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Squirrely Nest @SquirrelyNest
07 February, 10:42
look like a q to me on the bass pro commercial!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jack Anon @jackylope
07 February, 10:27
😜no coincidences....

Drops*Of *Jupiter @JupitersMuse
07 February, 10:19

Shaggy Zack @shaggyzack
07 February, 10:53
In response Drops*Of *Jupiter to her Publication

Bubba ...........צְפַרְדֵּעַ @Bubba6x9
07 February, 10:18
Bass Pro Shops and Cabela’s Super Bowl Commercial 2021

https://www.youtube.com/wa...

Momma Jen @holdtheline1111
07 February, 10:15
I loved at the end he looked up and smiled and there was a faint white spotlight on him

Mimi Crew4 @Mimicrew4
07 February, 10:11
My husband said it look like a Q too. I saw them form something but it was to fast for my old eyes to make out.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
07 February, 10:08
NICE EYE