Beck Step @BlonDDE45
Been thinking of this a lot. Our country, more or less started to go downhill, I am sure way before that, but I noticed it starting happening in the early 70's. So many things changed at that time. Iron ore mills were shut down unexpectedly, copper mines were more or less destroyed, the gold standard ended, etc. We all remember the good times and how fun and free life was before all this happened. My dad worked in one of those mines to support our family and I will forever remember the sacrifices he made and the day he went to work and it was shut down. Not sure of the significance, but we all, us old folks, know how amazing life was at that time even though there were hardships. Yet, we all survived and our families were happy. Nothing compared to life today.
09:31 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by BlonDDE45 in this post can reply
Last Shofar @Sukkot2030
21 February, 10:46
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Nice Kitty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Beck Step @BlonDDE45
03 February, 09:41
In response Beck Step to her Publication
Makes total sense as to why President Trump put the tariffs on steel. He knew what they took away from us. Plus the rare earth minerals. Our country has such an abundance of it all, yet we bring it in from other countries. They want to take control so they have all our resources. We are rich in just about everything. Why? Because this is God's land.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396