Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Trump Fan420 @TrumpFan420
05 February, 03:25
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Yay, thats amazing!!! Thank you for posting his update! 💖💖💖💖

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
05 February, 02:20
Beautiful!!! Thank you Almighty Father for hearing and answering our prayers and petitions!!! We pray for a 100% recovery for this dear Patriot and her family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 February, 01:21
Glory to God🙏

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 February, 01:58
Prayers work!

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
04 February, 01:57
Prayers work!

arba happihr @arba
04 February, 11:29
I am so happy your Mom is healing and will soon go home.
All praises to God and Angels

Alycat 777 @alycat777
04 February, 10:14
🙏🙏Great news.thank you Jesus.🙏

Cam Mac @campmac111
04 February, 08:55
What happy news!!! Thank you so much for the update. 🙏🙏🙏

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 February, 08:41
Praise GOD 👍❤️🐸🙂

Jamie Cotters @JamieRochelleCotters
04 February, 08:31
PRAISE THE LORD AND THANK YOU FATHER, I KNOW YOU HEAR OUR PRAYERS IN JESUS NAME AMEN

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
04 February, 08:18
Praise God.
LOVE

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
04 February, 05:51
So happy to hear she is making progress. God is so good!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
04 February, 04:56
God is great! Continued prayers.🙏💕

Sherrae Cunningham @phoenixrising22
04 February, 04:30
Who is interested in learning the basics of Art programming using templates to create your own designs. I am going to pay for a 30 day trial for you to get comfortable designing...Then it will be up to you to further your education using Udemy.com, Coursera.com, and Lynda.com--Lynda.com is still sponsored by my school Rasmussen College in Blaine, MN and funded by them--this will be up to you to purchase your own tools...But I will pay for your starter course to learn. Below are some of the designs I created using Canva, as my Creative Cloud is no longer sponsored by my school that I am in 71K in debt to, but that is okay--I have been designing NFT's for Trump's present. They are all FREE to SHARE with the world--

So to get this sponsorship:
I am looking for an aspiring Graphic Design Artist--who also wishes to learn HTML and web design...

Message me your favorite:
Song of ALL TIME--
Favorite two numbers:
Favorite two animals:
Favorite two colors:
Favorite Actor/Actress:
C/

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
04 February, 03:23
Praise God.....will continue praying ;)

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
04 February, 03:17 (E)
✨God✨IsGreat🙌🙌💜
Thank you Lord for your healing💚and blessings🙏💜✨
May the power✨ and glory be yours now and forever🌟 🙏Amen

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 February, 03:10
I will go to Truth to reply but the prayers are strong here

America First @AmericaFirst17
04 February, 12:12
Prayer works. 🙏

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
04 February, 12:13
In response America First to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

Diane Miller @TrueBlue60
04 February, 12:03
That's wonderful!! Please keep us updated and give your mom and big hug from us on AU! 💕

EAL Stokes @EAL
03 February, 11:38
Very good news !🌸🌸🌸

I am Keri @Lionessheart
03 February, 10:39
Wonderful news! ♥️🙏

Jody Donohue @Jody
03 February, 10:31
Thank you Lord for prayers answered. 🙏❤️
Glory to you, oh Lord.❤️

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
03 February, 09:40
My husband thanks God that He is more than able to accomplish what concerns me today
He is able. to handle anything that comes my way.
He is able He is able.
God is able. amen

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
03 February, 09:37
God has his hands on her now.🙏❤️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
03 February, 09:25
Wonderful!!!! So happy to hear this beautiful news! Continued love and prayers.
😊✨💫🙏

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 February, 09:24
Thank you Heavenly Father for answering all our prayers for Patty. Please continue to bless, protect and heal Patty. In Your Precious and Mighty Son Jesus Christ's Name. I pray . Amen

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 February, 09:29
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
03 February, 10:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Standing in agreement 🙏

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 February, 09:16
WHERE TWO OR THREE ARE GATHERED

The Power of Being Present to the Presence of God In All Things and Moment to Moment Gratitude for the Love and Blessings of the "other" Sols who are Upholding Her in Prayer.

We ARE, Individually and Collectively the Body of Christ!
Jesus of Nazareth - I Will Be With You Always - YouTube

The closing remarks by Jesus Christ to His Disciples. From the movie, "Jesus of Nazareth", which I applaud for its excellent lifelike, three dimensional port...

Disclosure Library @DisclosureLibrary
03 February, 09:11
❤️Very good and great news! Keep praying!!!🙏🏼 God Bless🙏🏼

Ange Love @LoveM
03 February, 09:04
🙏🏻✨🕊💖🎶

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts