[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 February, 05:12
👎

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 05:19
In response [they] FOOKED to her Publication
Makes me wonder about ole em 2.o.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 February, 06:33
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Makes me YAWN, a lot.

03 February, 06:45
Yawning is a physical sign of lack of oxygen.

Please breathe! We love you! You make life better!

Wooosahhh, Woooosahhh, deep breath!

#BlessUp

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 February, 07:26
I'm so bored with Twit...not at all what I expected. Guess we keep lowering our expectations to get through the utter BS. We can't all be seen. Especially when the ones that are known don't even boost the little accounts. So dumb. So lame. So much ego STILL!

03 February, 07:29
I guess my perspective is different. The individual accounts reach more than the masses... simple math, you befriend your closest. The message grows faster grass roots.

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 February, 07:30
Yup. We definitely have a difference of opinion there. ♡

Divine Dirtclod @Divinedirtclod
I'm a nobody, I love all us nobody's.
07:31 PM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by Divinedirtclod in this post can reply
IAM B0B MILLER #Trump2023 @I_AM_READY
04 February, 11:24
Not everyone realizes that Yet.
People still want to be the "stand out" to others.
Being a small account no One sees is nice sometimes
Stand Out for Yourselves... Not Others

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 February, 11:14
No hun you are a "Very Special" Nobody.
You are a recognized Fractal piece of God Himself.

05 February, 06:50
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I do not deserve the grace I've been given. I can only reach back and provide an anchor forward.

#BlessUp Nana!

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
04 February, 10:32
I'm very generic ... online

American Girl @Americangirl
04 February, 03:51
Nobody is here too... lol meaning me.

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
04 February, 12:42
I’m a nobody too. Hi! :)
🙏🏻💛

05 April, 09:40
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Hey! You are a dang fine nobody! God is the somebody!

#BlessUp

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
04 February, 12:25
You are nobody, WE are NOT nobody (it´s what they try make us believe): we are the creation of God and we are perfect and everything.

04 February, 10:19
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
Thank you for affirming me being nobody. No one above another!

#BlessUp

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
03 February, 11:39
💕

03 February, 11:43
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 February, 11:07
Not sure why you are saying that when you are part of our family. That would make us all nobodys.

04 February, 09:01
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
No one above another!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 February, 08:15
You are somebody who makes a world of difference for us nobody's 💗 I can testify to everyone's love and support making a difference in my life. A ripple effect. I believe everyone on here makes a difference. Nobody's left behind.

03 February, 08:38
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
The ones that notice cause the biggest ripples...

#BlessUp

God's gonna flabbergast you.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 February, 07:49
Nobody knows a nobody like another nobody. Love you fren❤️🙏

03 February, 07:55
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
You are my Grandmother's patchwork quilt online.

#BlessUp

And may your coffers overflow!

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
03 February, 07:46
NOBODY CARES! and there is a lot of us :)

03 February, 07:48
In response Patriotic One to his Publication
I care about you. God made you, you are one of a kind. You are a part of this puzzle.

#BlessUp

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 07:36
NOBODYS LIVES MATTER

03 February, 07:39
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
💯🎯👊🙏🐸

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 February, 07:33
Casting Crowns - Nobody feat. Matthew West (Visualizer Video) - YouTube

Visualizer Video for "Nobody" by Casting Crowns feat. Matthew West!Listen to Only Jesus, the newest album from Casting Crowns!Amazon: https://CastingCrowns.l...

03 February, 07:37
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
I love you, but your name is wrong. Loyal Raven....

You are a SOLID!

YOU, can be counted on.

#BlessUp

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
03 February, 07:42
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Absolutely Love this song! It’s on my playlist

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
03 February, 07:33
Awhhh😊😘 hugs

03 February, 07:35
Mirror.