Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 03:21
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
That is really cool stuff there Johnny!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Water Mark @Watermark
08 February, 01:25

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
09 February, 03:22
In response Colonel17Q Carter777-Z to her Publication

Only followers of this user (Colonel17QCarter777) can see their posts

connie wright @cowri
04 February, 12:14
Excuse me! I am a General & it took me 3 months to send & receive morse code at 13 words a minute (with a 2 yr old & 6 yr old) to pass my test. Then I had to take a written test. WB8UQI

TikTai KaMatai - Z @kretinas
04 February, 06:59
You will not ever properly learn morse this way, at least not at good speed. This method is comparable with reading a text with all the letters separately. The best way to learn is by signing.
P.s. I know morse perfectly well, used to be a military grade proffessional.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
03 February, 11:00
One minute.......😂🤣😂🤣🤣😂😂😂🤣🤣

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
03 February, 07:29
I watched a guy on youtube a while back and he does his by words, like,

C
Coca Cola, Co ca Co la
-.-.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 February, 07:28
Thanks.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
03 February, 07:11
NICE I SAVED AND SHARED