vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
03 February, 06:45
God show me how love is authority over all demons, probably said that dozens of times today to God in the midst of peoples games. i can feel it mess with peoples energy.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
03 February, 06:47
In response vernon nielsen to his Publication
A wise woman told me, don't focus on others energy, focus on the energy of God in others.

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 February, 06:50
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
its what im learning

03 February, 06:53 (E)
She's been God's teacher to me for 18 years...

"The day you stop learning, is the day you die." Ronald Aanrud, Veteran, Bad Ass Grandfather. BLM [Bureau of Land Management] Surveyor, knows where all the shrooms are at.
#BlessUp Mr. V.

p.s. we enjoy your posts.

my heart just exploded reading that , i love you guys
06:55 PM - Feb 03, 2023
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply
03 February, 06:56
Mirror!