AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
03 February, 07:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana would like to know why the damn spy balloon was not taken out over the ocean AS SOON AS it entered America'a airspace to start with!

How safe do American's feel now?
10:45 AM - Feb 03, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 February, 01:21
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
one nuke in central us at the right altitude can wipe out all power and communications from shore to shore on the continent. moab emp

hearing stupid generals not talking about shooting that down, is unbelievable

it could be waiting for the right position
😕

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 February, 01:45
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
My thougts go to the story I read about the Japanese in the War sending America a message, A WARNING, really to force settlement treaty.
They said they let loose a bunch of balloons in the jet stream to float over America to show they could deliver at will bioweapons even back then.

It was a shot across the bow they said, empty balloons just as a warning.
Now idk if it is true because we really have dit shit proof of anything back then really but it was told.

Jeanette Cinderella Owens @Miss_Nett
03 February, 02:18
In response Dwayne ThePain1111 to his Publication
Spaceforce would not allow that. We are safe rest assured.

Annie D-W @Annie172123
03 February, 01:13
I called my 2 senators & rep (texas) regarding this & asked why they r not shooting it down ?
I actually got real people to talk 2.
Flood them with calls.
Hugs

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 12:47
Yep

Pink Totter @Totter
03 February, 12:41
Was wondering the same thing... unless it came in from north through Canada, otherwise it went over a lot of states to get to Montana.