Mama Tee @MamaT
Musings over my coffee...

Remember friends that Satan knows the Scriptures too. He quoted them to Jesus during His 40 days of temptation. The devil is watching world events unfold, and Revelation 12:12 says that Satan recognizes that his days are numbered. Because he comes only to steal, kill, and destroy, it stands to reason that the less time he has remaining, the more aggressive he will become in his efforts to rob us of our hope and joy through his oppressive tactics. But greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world!

Satan will target our hope and joy because He can’t snatch us from the Father’s grasp nor separate us from His love (John 10:28-29; Romans 8:35-39). But there’s nothing he likes more than a grumpy, downtrodden, joyless Christian.

#NeverQuit #WarriorSpirit #GodWins
09:32 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by MamaT in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
03 February, 11:29
In response Mama Tee to her Publication
That’s a wonderful word for us right now, much needed! Thanks for sharing it!!😄❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 February, 09:53
So true and one of Satan's biggest weapons is FEAR. Replacing fear with TRUST and TRUTH is an essential weapon to use against fear. Jesus said "Fear not, for I AM with you."
😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
03 February, 09:41
Amen!

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 February, 09:38
Awesome reminder Mary and you know what? I feel the enemy trying to steal my joy so I repeat to myself throughout the day:
“Greater is He who is in me than he who is in the world”.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 February, 09:39
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Pardon Mama Tee not Mary lol🥴

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
03 February, 09:39
Have Faith 🙏❤️✨✨