vernon nielsen @VernonNielsen
Current course of visions on authority
Love is the authority over all creation it is the power over the demonic in others , the sacrifice was made on the cross to bring this authority on earth through us, this is a huge paradigm shift for a person who had a violent childhood and suffered ptsd for decades and due to sensing all these spiritual entities in others and not knowing it being near paranoid schizophrenia but through realization of it understanding taking precedence.

A seed, i see the demonic entities in everyone rather than reacting like an abused child which is the decades long habitual pattern , i was shown taking authority with love. probably some updates coming with this as i am taught how to use it. surrendered acceptance is the open doorway and due to remnants of ego, yin mind yin self the fallen state, a difficult navigation. a need to understand its falseness.
08:54 AM - Feb 03, 2023
Only people mentioned by VernonNielsen in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from vernon nielsen, click on at the bottom under it