Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 February, 08:19
If someone decides to run for office, whether local, state or federal, they take an oath when sworn in to uphold & defend the constitution, but most are not doing that(& we know it). Most are fulfilling an opening in office for the power & money.
What's the point of taking an oath by raising your right hand & not upholding it? - Greed/power. I had to take this oath when I joined the Navy as many other active duty & retired vets have. I swore to it. It meant something. I certainly didn't do it for the $ or power at the time, but there are many who "brown nose" their way to the top. My husband has always said to make it as far as a general, there is always a lot of politicking done & ass kissing. Then when they retire they write books or chair some board of a corporation.
Many of our representatives are veterans who do NOT uphold this oath. They don't seem to have any morals or values & do whatever fits their own agenda or whoever tells them what to do cuz they are compromised.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
I raised my hand 2 times Active Duty and 5 times as a civilian. Am I angry... Yes.
http://uscode.house.gov/vi...
08:25 PM - Feb 02, 2023
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
02 February, 11:53
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
02 February, 11:52
404 Doc not found.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
03 February, 06:24 (E)
In response India Foxtrot to his Publication
The link is being blocked. It goes to the Gov website that controls Treason and Sedition.
The best alt reference is Drop 3250. If you search that drop, the link will pop up and take you there.

Whimma Texas @Whimma
02 February, 11:31
Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 February, 11:25
Thank you Charlie for your service and for your support 🙏❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 February, 08:29
Thank you Charlie for your service, yes I will gladly take that oath over & over again. It's there for a purpose. ✋