Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
03 February, 04:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
we all respond well to love, beautiful turtle

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
RQLLQ @RQLLQ
03 February, 09:23
VK loves showing clips of 1000+ year old creatures with calendars on their backs.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
03 February, 09:20

Royal Raven @Royalraven
03 February, 08:55
https://qalerts.app/?q=sea...
Q Drop 3497 includes "sea turtle"

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
03 February, 03:38
I love the movie Neverending Story!!!

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
03 February, 12:38
🐢❤️
t/s 15:00 > 6 > 222
3:00 > 3 > 111
222:111 > 333
Video :19

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
02 February, 11:48
Hmmm🥰

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 February, 11:39
Utmost beauty & essence of life right there :)

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 February, 10:03
Turtle Power :)

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 February, 09:25

America First @AmericaFirst17
02 February, 09:17

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 February, 09:04
Timestamp = 5:00

Q 500
DEFCON 1
4-10-20
FIRE & FURY
(9) states of CLAS-ready go-live.
(34) commands LIVE.
CODES command ACTION.
[non-nuclear].
[1] OWL [1]
Q

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
02 February, 08:49
❤️

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
02 February, 08:39
. :)

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 February, 08:38
🤍sweet

Mod3rn Mus3 @Mod3rnMus
02 February, 07:55
❤️❤️

Ange Love @LoveMlaw1111
02 February, 07:08
Awww❤️❤️❤️so precious is Love

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 February, 07:05
❤️ A lot of Wisdom there!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
02 February, 07:03
Lot's of turtles on Anon Island! Except for the snappers...

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 February, 07:19
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Had one here last summer.
I held out a stick, it clamped on and I took it back to the creak...

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
02 February, 06:59
🥰

Dawn Smith @dragonfly1947
02 February, 06:50

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
02 February, 06:42
🥰🤗🥲

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
02 February, 06:36
😍

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
02 February, 06:10
im that one crazy person pulled over with hazards on saving turtles of the highway and roads flipping them over and getting them off the rd now i got my husband doing it smh i💓turtles

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
02 February, 05:21
We can only be manipulated thru the mind.
Got to get back to our heart.

TS 3:00 > 15:00 > 51.

Drop 51

Miss. Messina @Messina
02 February, 04:47
Pulling on my Heartstrings ❤️❤️❤️ Ughhh needed this 🙌 thank you God

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 February, 04:23
Breathe, deep dive/dig deep, control emotions, spiritual protection, Ancient wisdom, resourcefulness
serenity, patience, endurance, inner peace, contentment, slow down and meditate.

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
02 February, 04:11 (E)
Slow down...
Take the time for the simple pleasures in life.
We do not have to rush, when we know that things will
work out in the time they are meant to.
Every moment has the opportunity to be bad, or be great and if we look to see what the silver lining is, then we appreciate the simplicity of life.
Take time for loved ones, take time for nature and most of all, remember we are all connected.
Leave the craziness behind and just be.
If only for a moment, we can breath a little easier and
find our way.
NCSWIC and we should let it come in it's time.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 February, 04:10
These 2 videos of the turtles reminds of the Tortoise & the Hare. The hare is so confident in the lead that he naps while the tortoise keeps going to win. I see a message here maybe

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
02 February, 04:05
Looks like he hit just the right spot 💓
I use to rub the bridge of my dog's nose between her eyes, this would immediately soothe her, calm her & she would close her eyes almost to the point of falling asleep. Must be a particular spot that affects them.