Victor This Guy @This_guy
Please, if u will, say a prayer for my son and his mother...her mother died last nite. Thank u.😔
12:38 PM - Feb 02, 2023
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
05 March, 09:05
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Positive thoughts and vibes to you and your family.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
05 March, 09:03
Prayers up

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
05 March, 08:57
💞🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💞🦅

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
03 February, 09:37
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Common Sense Angel @lookcommonsense
03 February, 05:16
👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼👼🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
03 February, 04:04
🙏🙏🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
03 February, 02:03
🙏🙏🙏

Ann Holden @Amandpms
03 February, 01:03
Praying

ECM Arizona @EM5793
02 February, 10:52
🙏🙏🙏

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
02 February, 10:43
🙏♥️🙏

Sea Shell @seashorewoman
02 February, 09:28
🙏❤️

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
02 February, 09:20
Prayers for your son and his mom.🙏❤️🙏

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
02 February, 09:17

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
02 February, 08:37
So sorry for your loss 🙏🙏💕

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
02 February, 07:51
So Sorry Victor. Sending you love and strength. I pray all will find healing and love.

02 February, 07:52
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Thank U Shewie. My prayers for u and ur loved ones too. God Bless.🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Jewel Zzzzz @jewelofthenine
02 February, 07:43
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏❤️

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
02 February, 07:42
🙏🙏🙏
#prayerteam

02 February, 07:49
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Thank u Kindred Spirit. My prayers for u and ur loved ones too. God Bless U.🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
02 February, 07:06
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 February, 07:06
God please bring comfort and your peace to Victor and his family. Help them to feel your presence in their lives.

02 February, 07:56
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Thank U sweetheart! God Bless u and ur daughter.🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

I am Keri @Lionessheart
02 February, 07:01
Sending my love n prayers to both of them

02 February, 07:59
In response I am Keri to her Publication
Thank U Keri. God Bless u and ur loved ones...my prayers to u all.🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Crazy Plant Llama @beefNcheese
02 February, 06:52
🙏🙏🙏🙌

CharRose @CharRose
02 February, 06:50
Sending love and light to your son and his wife. May our Diving Creator comfort them with peace during this time.

02 February, 08:01
In response CharRose to her Publication
Thank u CharRose. Its my son's mother's mom. His maternal grandmother. My prayers for u and ur family...God Bless u all.🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Telesia Birdwell @Telese
02 February, 06:12
🙏Praying for your loved ones.

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
02 February, 05:41
Prayers for them!💔 I pray for comfort and peace as they go through this sad time😓🙏🙏🙏

02 February, 08:04
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
Thank u S&T. God Bless u and ur family my dear! 🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 February, 05:28
🙏Praying for the Lord to comfort you all. God Bless. 🙏

02 February, 08:09
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Thank U Cindy...God Bless u and ur family, my prayers for u all.🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
02 February, 05:16
Prayers for your son and family Victor 🙏🙏🙏 May God give you strenght to go through this 💖💖💖✨✨✨ Sending Love and Light 💖💖💖✨✨✨

02 February, 08:11
In response Ville Pätiälä to his Publication
Thank u so much Villep. God Bless u and ur family...my prayers to u all.🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

marcelo acevedo @marcelo197510
02 February, 05:06
🙏❤️

klar sichtig @klarsichtig
02 February, 04:26
🙏 pray for you and your whole family🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

02 February, 04:28
In response klar sichtig to her Publication
Thank u Klar. I will pray for u and ur loved ones as well. God Bless u all! 🙏☝️🤍🏁🤍

Divine Conscious @DivineHeart369
02 February, 02:54
🙏🙏❤️🙏🙏

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
02 February, 02:17
🙏🙏🙏