LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 08:58
Hey George News, why was the halftime show so worth watching? All i saw was shitty symbolism I have seen over and over. I haven't watched the NFL since my team had Jacob Blake, the rapist on their helments. So i just endured pedophiles and santanic celebrities in commercials which i have chosen not to watch but comm after commm led us to this sex trafficking shit show. Asking for a friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 February, 09:07
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
The only thing I noticed was the Dancers having their faces covered like they just had their faces torn off. #ThesePeopleAreSick

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
the plastic surgery masks could represent- fave change/masks. Also the cityscape in the background had the words - touch alone ours enough
09:37 PM - Feb 07, 2021
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by iztim1r in this post can reply
Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
07 February, 09:38
In response Mitzi Reeves to her Publication
face change