Nada ... @Nada
Three years ago, February 2020, we were just entering the abyss of this current dystopian world.

I’m proud of all of you…we’ve grown so much, together.

Looking forward to the next chapter. It’s gonna happen. I believe it with every fiber in my soul.

Family is everything. AU patriots are family.

wwg1wga
09:44 PM - Feb 01, 2023
Only people mentioned by Nada in this post can reply

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
02 February, 10:03
In response Nada ... to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
02 February, 01:53
🔷WWG1WGAWORLDWIDE🔷

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
02 February, 12:20
I want to go on a hugging spree and hug everyone here, and every amazing soul I was fortunate enough to connect with over the past 5+ years in this movement. I could never EVER imagine how NOT alone I could feel until the movement burned that perception right out of my heart and mind. God bless you all for being the strong, compassionate leaders you all are!!
! ✨🙌🏻✨

URBAN SQUIRREL @URBANSQUIRRELphotography
02 February, 01:54
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
The Best Hugs Ever!

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 February, 12:15
Thanks! I saw this post and I needed something positive. I'm feeling so defeated! All my cases are at a stall...nothing positive has happened in a while. Everyone seems restless and irritable and I'm having a disagreement with a very special client over another person in our circle (an attorney know it all that has recently lost her license but is very disrespectful to me and I don't want to put up with it). I literally just want to give all these people their documents back, change my number and live my life (which I can because I haven't taken a dime in seven years) and my contract says we can separate anytime no promises or fees. I'm getting prepared to take all these cases to federal court for these families...and I'm feeling fcking done! Sorry for the rant. I love my AU family....but I'm feeling like where we go one...you all gone on ahead without me.

Nada ... @Nada
02 February, 12:59
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
i hear you 💯…this hits home

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
02 February, 12:02
9:44 = 17 !

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
01 February, 11:54
💜💚❤️🧡💛💙