Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
Despite JFK might've been -- was Jackie herself a descendant of Abraham Lincoln? Through her father?
09:46 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by YankeeCarolyn in this post can reply
Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 January, 10:01
In response Yankee Carolyn to her Publication
we are fighting a fight between two families. Pick your fight and pick it wisely. Go with you gut and pray you pick the lesser of two evils. Trust me they are both Evil. Choose wisely. God is the way. They both want to be God the leader of the pack but only one wins and neither is good for humanity. Pick your poison.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yankee Carolyn @YankeeCarolyn
31 January, 11:03
In response Yvonne McNeil to her Publication
You really think so? That both are bad? I've contemplated that myself. Still no conclusion other than knoeing Jesus is The Way.
I'm not idolizing the Kennedys here though. I'm just really curious. JFK was supposedly descended from Lincoln, and it may be so, idk, but i think genetic markers such as looks don't lie. For ne it's simply a curiousity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396