Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
Remember this 👇back in 09/2021. Don't forget it. I think one of the best examples of how the serpent works through those who have sold their souls to trick ppl.....Gov. Kathy Hochul....I shortened it up but you can read the full script in link.

"We are not through this pandemic," Hochul said during her homily at the Christian Cultural Center....but I prayed a lot to God during this time and you know what, God did answer our prayers. He made the smartest men and women, the scientists, the doctors, the researchers — he made them come up with a vaccine...‘Thank you, God. Thank you.'..."I need you to be my apostles," Hochul told her audience. "I need you to go out and talk about it and say, ‘We owe this to each other. We love each other.’ Jesus taught us to love one another and how do you show that love but to care about each other enough to say, ‘Please get the vaccine because I love you and I want you to live?....
05:57 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Patriot63 in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
31 January, 06:23
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
She Speaks with a FORKED Tongue!

TONGUE SPLITTING is the Latest "Fashion" Statement being Promoted by the Woke, Deminionist Group Think Cult

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 08:37
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
It's all about that Serpent, you know...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Allee Kat @AlleeKat
31 January, 08:42
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
🤮🤮🤮

NEO ONE @Neo
31 January, 06:14
I don't want to have her Karma, surely not.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
31 January, 08:33
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
The deception front & center, I just pray ppl are now noticing it after being in a coma

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
31 January, 06:00
Psalm 146:3

Do not trust in princes,
In mortal man, in whom there is no salvation