Julie Casey @Trump2023
I love you President Trump with all my heart and with all my soul and with everything I have I am eternally grateful to you for saving humanity and the world I love you Sir .
07:36 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Trump2023 in this post can reply
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
31 January, 09:11
In response Julie Casey to her Publication
๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธThank You God and Thank You Jesus for choosing this man, Our President, Donald J. Trump to lead us, here on earth. Thank you President Trump for standing in the gap for us, when we felt lost and defeated. We will never be able to thank you enough. Thank You Jesus for dying for our sins and thank You God for giving up Your precious Son, so that we may live and have eternal life with You, Abba Father. There are not enough words to express how grateful I am. I love You, I praise You, and I thank You. Amen.๐Ÿ™ โค๏ธ ๐Ÿค— ๐Ÿ•Š๏ธ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dianne Star @DiannePauline
31 January, 08:19
No words here... tears flowing ... heart overflowing with love and gratitude for this wonderful soul!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
31 January, 08:03
I'm with you! Soon the whole world will be too. โค๏ธ