Red Man @2PillarPortal
They thought the People would follow the stars.
1Q7

https://rumble.com/v27v4ka...
01:09 PM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by 2PillarPortal in this post can reply
Pueos Perch @ 10,000ft. @Hawkeye_Loccard
31 January, 05:57
In response Red Man to his Publication
"these people are sick" and getting sicker by the year.

This war is far from over. Pfizer currently has 50 mRNA vaccines in the pipeline for FDA approval, according to Dr. Robert Malone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bec Mags @10sCpa
31 January, 05:33
Strike away! I don't give a shit!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
31 January, 05:11
This would great news if they were indeed going to do that. However, they are chicken shit gutless stupid people who have gotten rich dumb and happy at the expense of all of US who will NEVER get the vaccine. Do they think we give a rat's ass? Boy they are dumber even than we thought.

Spear Header3 @Spearheader3
31 January, 03:01
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 So desperate for the spotlight …. Noone gives a rats ass what these slaves regurgitate… idiots!

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
31 January, 02:43
Lmao, haven't watched TV or a movie in more than 6 years! I do not support pedophilia so if Hollywood disappeared forever it would not even be noticeable in my world!

Happy Days @Sun2516
31 January, 02:35
Do they feel like slaves by any chance being told they obey their masters? 🤔

Do they really want to hear what we have to say when they take us on?

I seem to remember many being kicked off old Twitter for taking on Hollywood/ The Slave World.

Mike Anon @Mike314
31 January, 02:28
Oh no, Hollywood's gonna strike? 😱😱😱 How will I ever survive 🙄🙄🙄

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
31 January, 01:49
[they] are red scarfing [themselves]

wht 2.0 @wht
31 January, 01:41
cool ....I hope they do it .... that will sure show the world just how (not) 'baseline' influential they truly are

#JustDoIt

nuts11 nuts11 @nuts11
31 January, 01:32
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
31 January, 01:26
Those terms are very acceptable

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
31 January, 01:26
They need to hush, I don't watch their bs inverse movies. lol

Freedom Fox @FreedomFox
31 January, 01:17
see ya freaks...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
31 January, 01:12
No one will notice they’re gone. We don’t care for the fake women and men.

Red Man @2PillarPortal
31 January, 01:36
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
3 types of People

Those who can See
Those who are shown, then See
Those who will never See

10 pics

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 01:11
😂😂😂 BEST way to END Hollywood!