Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Have you seen this? > Biden Intends to End Covid Emergency May 11th
This is highly strange. Why wait until May 11th? Why pick a date way out there unless that day has significance.
May 11th just happens to be National Twighlight Zone day! I just can't make this up.
https://nationaltoday.com/...
11:26 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Marla DuBois @Stitcher
31 January, 12:37
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Can someone please respond as to why May 11th? I thought he was to be removed by 25th Amendment by now!!!! Explanations are needed at this point!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
31 January, 11:58
WHAT A SHOW I LOVE IRONY AND SARCASM

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
31 January, 11:47
Super weird, and way too far in the future. It's making me wonder if he's just dangling a carrot and he'll pull it away when the date approaches, just in time for another variant that he plans to lock us down for.

TheBest isYet2Come @Candidiam17
31 January, 11:46
I wonder if it has anything to do with this big event. I also wonder if Charles is 2.0, he certainly looks it.

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
31 January, 11:27
Biden Intends to End Covid Emergency May 11th

https://eu.usatoday.com/st...