Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
I tried to post a link with this, but it seems to have disappeared. Can't get to my profile page, but when I posted on the home page, it seems to have gone away.

Copied and pasted this from my TS page.
This is about the link. Will try to post it separately and see what happens. This is not good... If that's what happened to him, I hope GOD gives him Justice soon!

In this presentation, Kim Clement's daughter wonders if the CIA had anything to do with her father's death (he had 3 strokes out of the blue). She said the CIA had contacted him and wanted to know how he knew things and even had Kim to find child that had been missing. She said he didn't like having anything to do with them and was sworn to secrecy. He said he knew too much that God had revealed.
12:52 AM - Jan 31, 2023
Only people mentioned by PatriotSam7 in this post can reply
Maryann Maty @MarianM
31 January, 06:11
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
I often thought he was removed. So sad, he had great messages.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Georgeann Adriano @Georgigirl
31 January, 12:59
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Also he wrote a letter to Trump and was going to meet him but had the heart attack and passed 😔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396