UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
“Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice! Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.”
‭‭Philippians‬ ‭4:4-7‬ ‭NIV‬‬
It says “rejoice”; however, “ by Prayer and petition with Thanksgiving, present your request to God!” Stands out to me! Prayer and Thanksgiving! Giving Thanks daily to God in Good and Bad!! Pray, Pray, Pray!!!
Just a thought from a simple Country Boy. Have a Blessed Week! FROG
10:59 AM - Jan 30, 2023
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
30 January, 11:35
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
I needed to hear this LOL!! THANK YOU for reminding me to give thanks in ALL things!😊🙌 And I just had a thought... the words "the good, bad and the ugly" came to mind... I think this means that whenever I see the 'ugly' (a pic of Killary) it'll remind me to give thanks to Adonai for our deliverance, instead of muttering a few choice words to myself!! You set my feet back on the righteous way LOL!😁😂✨🔥🙌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
30 January, 11:46
In response Spirit & Truth to her Publication
GIVE THANKS TO GOD 😎🙏❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396