LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
Hey George News, why was the halftime show so worth watching? All i saw was shitty symbolism I have seen over and over. I haven't watched the NFL since my team had Jacob Blake, the rapist on their helments. So i just endured pedophiles and santanic celebrities in commercials which i have chosen not to watch but comm after commm led us to this sex trafficking shit show. Asking for a friend.
08:58 PM - Feb 07, 2021
Only people mentioned by LSUPatriot in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
07 February, 09:31
In response LSU PATRIOT to her Publication
Lesoons learned. If its big, you will find it just scrolling through your anonup feed. There is certainly a Q Military OP and it's also time everyone realized there is a Psyop piggy backing on it, using both the light and dark agendas to lead awakening persons down wrong paths and into energy harvesting traps. You can recognize them by two features. 1. They get your hopes up for something and then grab the raised energy when is not delivered. 2. Its always pushing things to the edge, as in "coming soon"- to suck up the energy of your attention waiting for it. Don' fall for these.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
07 February, 09:19
In total agreement.
It was nothing more than a satanic celebration.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Huntress 101 @Huntress101
07 February, 09:17
i feel like I was sheeped into watching. i was hoping to get confirmation that Im not crazy.

Lisa Smith @WVPatriot11
07 February, 09:10
The whole show is DISGUSTING..

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
07 February, 09:07
The only thing I noticed was the Dancers having their faces covered like they just had their faces torn off. #ThesePeopleAreSick

Mitzi Reeves @iztim1r
07 February, 09:37
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
the plastic surgery masks could represent- fave change/masks. Also the cityscape in the background had the words - touch alone ours enough

Southern Gal @Southerngal
07 February, 09:02
Agreed. we hve not watched a game since they started kneeling for the flag. Gave up on the Saints when Drew caved!

LSU PATRIOT @LSUPatriot
07 February, 09:04
In response Southern Gal to her Publication
He broke mt heart.

Agnes OfGod donated @AgnesOfGod
07 February, 09:00
I feel the same!