Kim Runner @kimrunner
VK on Twitter - 3:55pm Eastern...
10:56 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Steven Smelt @Steve1202
31 January, 03:33
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I've heard that Tyre was dating one of the cops baby mommas and the cop wanted to beat him up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
31 January, 10:19
A couple of Memphis cops told my husband and his coworkers (here in Memphis) that the guy was sleeping around with one of the cops wives. I saw a FB post yesterday he worked at Fed Ex with the wife ( could be ex-wife). I do believe this story was planned to create riots by the media and other groups..
I do know there are many officers here that are Masons.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 January, 10:53
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
wow...that's crazy.
GM Court!

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
31 January, 08:27
Yep, commented that this was just
Floyd 2.0

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
30 January, 06:42
I've said from day one..floyd is alive and so is ashley babbit, etc.

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
30 January, 06:40
IF THE MEDIA REPORTS IT BELIEVE THE OPPOSITE

Miss Myrna donated @MissMyrna
30 January, 04:25
Looked fake to me..not much actual footage of blows. ..lots of screaming, spraying something and yelling for mama..like George Floyd

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 04:13 (E)
If FF, who did Black Hats go thru to make the movie?
https://thepostmillennial....
CORRUPTION

Only followers of this user (Treetone) can see their posts

Every Time @soTELLme533
30 January, 04:21
In response Tree Tone to her Publication
Sounds like how they blamed the assassination of JFK on the Mafia because JFK had 'dated' a mafia girlfriend. At least we know that wasn't true. Besides, how would 1 disgruntled boyfriend talk 4 officers into beating 1 young man to death? Why would any officers do this? It doesn't make sense.

Rosa Rutherford @romey195421
29 January, 11:39
I am still expecting Floyd to be the first arrest that will shock the World, and it would.

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
31 January, 01:25
In response GOD WON to her Publication
One of them his name is a coffee bean 🤣

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 January, 11:09