Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
28 January, 05:16
Wow terrible stuff. Literally planned genocide. Obviously targeted. My take would be to target Ethnic groups because where there are higher percentage of "the bloodline they are looking for". What comes to mind is @VincentKennedy post about Tartarians and Seth's bloodline.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 January, 10:22
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
This is a very interdasting account

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 January, 09:18
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
They have always been looking for the pure bloodline of Adam, and the second Adam, Jesus, imho.
They want to kill all that are not what they perceive as Cain's royal bloodline. That is why they constantly interbreed.

They want to destroy human's and convert what is left to AI, Transhumans.

Our biggest and best weapon is our consciousness, our thoughts!

We have to stop playing their game and wake up to use our manifesting power to create our matrix.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
29 January, 09:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Just a thought, that's all this is.

What if the bloodline is not your traditional line as in a line with a particular DNA/RNA marker or blood type, (O +/- , etc.).

Rather sometime more mindful or non-physical or chemical ...... metaphysical if you will.
Or, while a bloodline may be true to an extent or degree, there is more to it.

While the vast majority are looking for the answer on the surface, maybe the true answer is underneath or at the 40,000 ft level.

Sometime one has to unlearn before they can learn again ?!

29 January, 02:20
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Nana would think that might come into play as well.
As I have been asking for a while:
Who is Lincoln now?
Who is Moses now?

If we all reincarnate many many times, is the avatar the real deal or is it the consciousness or both.

Would Adams seed reincarnate in Adams' seed avatars?

The question for me has now come down to:
Have we been trapped here thro all these lives or not?

Have some of us been trapped and others volunteered to come to help free the trapped?

I have memories of lifetimes back to what looks like Biblical times based on the clothing and events.

The same man has been with me thro them all.
He is my guide now and is not human and is not here now, but we are still connected and he helps me wake up.
He has shown me myself as another species not human. I tend to feel like this was my last lifetime b4 this one.
So I don't feel like I have been trapped here but Idk.
Just trying to decipher it.

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
29 January, 02:58 (E)
Q1: If we all reincarnate many many times, is the avatar the real deal or is it the consciousness or both.

I would say both: consciousness and avatar (by avatar I’m guessing you mean body); more so consciousness because of genetics. But that begs the question “can we choose to reincarnate within the same blood line and keep some physical traits we found appealing?"

Q2: Would Adams seed reincarnate in Adams' seed avatars?
Maybe. Perhaps not 1:1 but 4:1 or some fraction of the original.
Christ was/is seen as the reincarnate of Adam, in some philosophies and religious sects, so it’s possible.

Q3: Have some of us been trapped and others volunteered to come to help free the trapped?
Maybe, and I would not doubt it.
But why, especially if one volunteers or is trapped a lot.
Sure one have a reason to keep volunteering, but I would think a "change of batter" would occur for some. Either because of fatigue, not getting the job done, etc

*cont below

29 January, 08:31
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
One theory is that this was a God experiment.

Set up for ppl to come here to expand their souls and experience life in a material avatar like other planets.

That our memory was wiped upon entering because if not we would know all of our consciousness powers and would negate the experience to balance duality, balance good and evil, & our chance to pick God over darkness in free will.

At some point either the controllers lost their shit and went to the dark or something happened to the game and souls were trapped, perhaps by the entrance of the Reptilians.

In this theory other species saw the future of loosing Earth to the dark as affecting the entire universe badly & stepped in to help, sending higher dimensional souls & Angelics here to try to end the game & reset to a Divine matrix, & many came to help not only Earth but all futures.

Some think a similar scenerio except that Earth was a prison planet to start with, so I guess we will see at some point maybe.

Mocheezeplz ... @Mocheezeplz
Now this... is an interesting theory. You have any more information on this? An article, author, or book you recommend perhaps?
09:01 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
29 January, 11:10
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Not really hun just pieces of different ppls points over about 4 yrs meshed into it.

Not saying that is the case just one of the scenarios some believe. There are several others.

Most of us for our entire lives were taught that Adam and Eve were the first humans on this planet and now we find out there were Annunaki, some type of humanoids before, Reptilians and other Bad ETs, a good possibility there were many other civilizations, Tartaria, Atlantis, and who knows what others.

And the majority of the history that we have been told from there was lies, and some one or some group of someones or AI controllers have had control over it & us for centuries.

Rather startling and hard to piece it all together really, but I for one do think that once we are able to better utilize our consciousness abilities that we will just KNOW the truth, all of it.
They, whom ever they really turn out to be in totality, will no longer be able to trick us with magick tricks and lies.

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
30 January, 11:08
Well I like this theory. Along with VK saying we are supposed to learn about Love while we are here. Good stuff. Thank you.