TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
lol hahahahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣😆😆😆😆
07:43 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by Rugby369 in this post can reply
Ken Ziegenfus @Woken67
23 February, 05:34
In response TRUTH SEEKER to her Publication
That’s me today. I have Active mind syndrome. I slept about 3 hours last night. 😴😴😴

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
26 February, 12:37
In response Ken Ziegenfus to his Publication
that is a lot to take on. Rest helps you to unwind.... hope you can find something to ease that for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
30 January, 11:45
😂😂 LOVE this one!

Kathy 273273 @kathy273273
29 January, 08:57
Ha Ha Ha, so true!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
29 January, 08:27

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
29 January, 08:24
Small talk just don't come easy anymore😑

Olenna - Eyes Open. No Fear. @Olenna
23 February, 03:34
In response Tammy Faye to her Publication
My poor husband! I've really backed off trying to convince him of some things but sometimes the dam breaks! 😄🤣

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts