Doq Holliday @doqholliday
The Resurrection Period begins 3/3 and goes for 28 days + 1. Then April 1st.
02:22 PM - Jan 29, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
01 February, 04:44
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
New Year's Day!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MBJ8388 Hearts4America @ResidentialAnon
31 January, 05:08
I KNOW this time ahead! Lordy, I've studied these dates, events (always patterned), along with the Torah, & Ancient Hebrew, the history of the rabbinical lines, going back 100's of yrs with some & 1000's of yrs in others.

I'm not Jewish but every single day since 9/30/12, I've researched, read, learned & received a depth of knowledge & understanding of history written & seen through their eyes (as they themselves wrote & told it). How did I discover the Khazars, the HIJACKERS of what I believe to be a "true lineages" of God's "line". Everyday, I went to Chabad .org (Lubavitch Movement) to study that calendar & patterned events, both from the Beginning, to recent.

I went outside the norm & dug deep on these Rabbis, REBBES, "Holy" men easily run the WHOLE SHOW! It wasn't until a few years, I realized it was (((them)))šŸ”ƒremoved from villages/countries due to a blood libel.

ALL days aheadāŒea level of this! HE'S FLIPPING IT ALL! Ethiopian year is 2015, that was TETRAD Passover 4.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 02:44
In response MBJ8388 Hearts4America to her Publication
They called them all "Blood Libels" and "accusations" of guilt, never claiming any blame, confession or truth, except as written - they were forced, tortured to give confession.

This wasn't once, twice, or 3 times, it was constant!

It was the killing of the Gentile children, especially around Passover it was always noted. They were accused of mixing the blood into their Passover Bread.

Once you begin to see story after story, written by them on their own MAIN SITE, you see they wrote themselves in the "historical narrations/facts" as the #victims - ALWAYS - but I found, they were the #Perpetrators .

Watch, it's about the implode! This is not ALL Jewish people - they were deceived too.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
31 January, 12:37
interesting.
my bday is 3.13

David Treciak @scifiwriter
30 January, 07:06
It would help to know what the Resurrection Period means. Another Red October?

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
30 January, 05:36
That would be an appropriate time to start the new year.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
29 January, 10:04
A lot of talk about that day lately!

31 January, 01:26
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Tuesday, January 31, 2023
9 Shevat, 5783
"Moshiach's Torah Scroll" completed (1970)
The writing of the "Sefer Torah to greet Moshiach," initiated at the behest of the 6th Lubavitcher Rebbe, Rabbi Yosef Yitzchak Schneersohn, in 1942, was concluded 28 years later..."

53 yrs ago. All falsehoods written as historical fact, are being reversed & why Israel saved for last.

THE NAME SCHNEERSON is the KEY here! These are your "Holy REBBES" of the Rabbinical line from UKRAINE/BELARUS/LUBAVITCH/LATVIA etc. area. All their "power" comes from Chabad Lubavitch Movement HEADS.

Shevat is the Hebrew 11th & 5th months. Today is a 9.11 day, it can be a likeness to the 9th of Av, the day both Temples fell, plus layered "events of sorrow" for the Jews continually occurred on the 11th month of Av, 9th day, which is on our July 27, 2023 on Gregorian. *Exodus Generation Condemned to Die in Desert (1312 BCE) is one of the noted events* https://www.chabad.org/cal...

Searcher 67! @Searcher67
29 January, 05:39
So you're saying more months of death and sickness and agony and tyranny.
It's too much to bear.

Auntie_M 369 @Auntie_M
29 January, 04:35
Resurrection Period=232

Our Nation Is At Stake=232
One If By Land Two If By Sea=232
Justice Is What Is Needed=232
God Has Not Forsaken Us=232

Qanon Is The Punisher=232
Guess What Day It Is - V=232 V for Vendetta?
Second Son Coming Soon=232
John And Carolyn Kennedy=232

Betelgeuse Supernova=232
The Sleepers Have Awakened=232
Inherit Illumination=232
It Is Your Destiny=232
Christ Is A State Of Mind=232
All Senses Of Awareness=232
And They Were So Excited=232

I Am Abundant, Rich, Wealthy=232
I Am So Happy And Grateful=232
Happy Happy Joy Joy=232

Vincent Kennedy McMahon=232

My additional decode below
Columbia, South Carolina=232
https://anonup.com/thread/...

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
29 January, 04:20
Huh?

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 03:51
222 = 1776

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
29 January, 02:34
New Yearā€™s Day.

When they change the calendar does anyone know what year they are declaring it is.

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
29 January, 03:13 (E)
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
1024?

Tyler 316 @TWM316
29 January, 02:31
Happy New Year

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
29 January, 02:25
šŸ¤”