Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Our “leaders” still aren’t mentioning the real issues.

Who killed JFK.

SES.

The list goes on.

Nothing happens until these are solved.
07:56 PM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Law & Physics @physics171
05 February, 03:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Real issues to BAR associations forcing human trafficking.
BAR associations creating police=policy, forcing policy as law.
Code commission.
No titles of nobility as per articles of confederation.
British Accredited Registry. BAR.
The BAR associations control most of the worlds governments and corporations.
Governments are human trafficking entities, the are not really governments they are corporations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
31 January, 12:46
These leaders aren't leaders, they are traitors!
I can't wait to see how they will handle the 1871 ordeal.
The biggie
Jabs!
Wait until the mass population learns that the experimental jabs they lined up for, were experimentally Dangerous!
They have lowered their lifespan
eeks

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 January, 02:28
and fix election 2020

Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
29 January, 06:31
Why wear a cross huh? WTF is the point, what does it truly symbolise?

Some muslims wear crosses, why?

arba happihr @arba
31 January, 12:41
In response Jay Driscoll to his Publication
Muslims and crosses do not mix.
They do not believe Jesus was hung on a cross.
Possibly that person was unaware of their religion.
Jesus isn't high on their richter scale.
Mohammed is their leader.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
29 January, 03:47
Those who scream the loudest
Q 1871

1776 ... @IGG1776
28 January, 10:52
Nothing

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
28 January, 09:57
Doq JFK? We need to know why Jesus was nailed to a cross. This is bigger WAY bigger than JFK. I don’t want 1963 history I want it all. Why am I here? Where did I come from? The leaders are just rich people the idiots selected until one day they didn’t select them and a few did. I want history real history way before JFK and Marilyn Monroe I don’t care about their affair I care about humanity. Tell me about Adam and Eve.

arba happihr @arba
28 January, 09:36
What about Loy Brunson?

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
28 January, 08:47
Greg Gutfeld asked a multiple-choice question of Mike Pompeo: Who killed JFK? A) Sammy Davis Jr, B) Phillis Diller, or 3) The CIA?

arba happihr @arba
28 January, 09:35
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
CIA 100%

Pepe Kek @Pepe
28 January, 08:29

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 January, 08:06

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
28 January, 08:02
SES can’t still be operating…..Maybe, since chemtrails in N. Texas was running rampid today before there 💩 weather coming. Had fun showing & explaining to my 12 yr. Old today.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
29 January, 02:30
In response ___ Fritz28 to his Publication
what is SES?

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
28 January, 07:57
More need to know about the SES…

Stavo Piqqoet @Nebulas_Void
29 January, 08:23
In response Jack Fancy to his Publication