AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 January, 04:01
NEVER FORGET πŸͺ–
#WWG1WGA_WORLDWIDE
πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ #MAGA 🌏 #MEGA
🎢🎢🎡🎡🎢🎢🎡🎡🎢🎢

https://music.youtube.com/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Clarence Sargent @Ministerofblog
Recently I've come to the conclusion that a lot of so-called Patriots don't grasp the large scale of this MILITARY OPPERATION to do this, they can't seem to get over the fact that its taking longer to do than putting biscuit in their microwave to heat up.

I mean I'm sorry are the Children being rescued in the thousands who have been waiting a lot longer than you have an inconvenience to your important life?

Really people get perspective this has been going on for centuries and our Great Military is doing this in short order so get a clue, wake the hell up and realize the magnitude of the plan IS BIGGER THAN YOUR BRAIN COULD IMAGINE! πŸ‘€
05:00 PM - Jan 28, 2023
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Ministerofblog in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
29 January, 08:24
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
Yes amen! We pray daily that God will rescue and save every last human child and baby still in cages in those DUMBS. Whatever it takes - however long it takes. We still have food to eat, a roof over our heads and a safe place to lay our heads down to sleep. Many people all over the world are far less comfortable and much more deprived of these things. We must lay aside our own expectations and realize the gravity that our brave warriors face every second of every day. Rather than be frustrated we must be more vigilant in our support with prayers and whatever truth reveals possible to wake up every single person on earth. Even those who are against us must come to realize that they too will be destroyed by the DS. The ultimate goal of Satan is utter destruction of every human soul on this earth. WTF up and stop whining. Realize that our only HOPE IS GOD. He will save us but we must trust in HIM and the PLAN. NCSWIC

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
29 January, 10:01
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
Amen! Couldn't have said it better!

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
28 January, 05:09
In response Clarence Sargent to his Publication
You put my thoughts , to words thank you for sharing this πŸ™

28 January, 05:35
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯Your most welcome, it just gets under my skin listening to people not just here but on every platform who claim to be Anons (Which presupposes knowing better) but never seem to get the big picture.

They all seem to be operating in constant impatience like the plan should be jumping thru hoops they create in their minds rather than relaxing in trust that the one behind the plan knows more about timing than they do!

God knows the end from the beginning and every move in-between HE put this plan into men's hearts he could trust to complete it BUT SOME THINK life revolves around their understanding of their limited knowledge of the plan or life in general.

KNOWING everything is bigger than you should motivate learning not frustration!πŸ’₯

Much easier to just Trust than worry about what we cannot know YET or change EVER!πŸ”πŸ’₯