Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 January, 11:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
There’s a better way! Dr. Joel Wallach, DVM, BS, ND. Do we think it’s a coincidence why red meat and eggs have been under such attack? Cholesterol, one of the medical establishments big lies.
12:58 PM - Jan 28, 2023
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by WeTheAnon in this post can reply
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
29 January, 12:42
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
I worked in Alzheimer's units as a nursing assistant for years. This INFURIATES me to my very core. Soon they will not be able to walk the streets, not if I have anything to say about it. Fucking C*NTS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 March, 08:48
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
Have you noticed anything with surgeons/physicians getting sudden Alzheimer’s? My uncle got it out of the blue after devoting his entire life to healing others. I’m wondering anything related to the surgical equipment, sterilization methods, lasers, etc? I ran into a neighbor in my building who said her husband also has and he is retired surgeon as well 🤷‍♀️

Robert Franz @afsocrob
28 January, 09:23
The number of Americans getting Alzheimer's has skyrocketed in 2022. WHY ???

2 of the Chemtrails ingredients are: Aluminum and Mercury. They are slowly poisoning us with these Chemtrails.

Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
28 January, 11:08
In response Robert Franz to his Publication
Yes, TRUE! Read this article by Anthony Williams, the Medical Medium about the chemicals in EVERYONE's brain ... i drink celery juice everyday!

https://www.medicalmedium....

28 January, 04:26
Do NOT like the 'mess' anonup is today...

Corrected Article Link in my comment below.

28 January, 04:24
DISAGREE STRONGLY WITH DR.
Serious memory issues such as Alzheimer’s disease and dementia, what we’re talking about without realizing it are toxic heavy metals in the brain, the most common being mercury and aluminum, with close runners-up of copper, nickel, cadmium, lead, and arsenic. Specifically, memory issues occur when those metals oxidize. Oxidizing metals lead to discharge.
Major cause of this oxidative reaction is a high level of fat in the bloodstream—from healthy fats or unhealthy fats. Whether the diet is filled with high-quality oils, nuts, seeds, avocados, cheese, eggs, chicken, fish, and beef or hydrogenated oils, cakes, cookies, doughnuts, and other fried foods, the resulting fat in the bloodstream leads to this oxidative reaction with toxic heavy metals in the brain. The toxic heavy metals start to break down, and not in a positive manner. They rust... Read this article ...

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
29 January, 12:36
In response Margical ONE to her Publication
What about Parkinson's? Anybody know anything about that?