Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Please clear your cookies. CTRL+F5.

Still working on other bugs but pictures and videos should be loading now after you refresh and clear cookies.
11:54 AM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
06 February, 01:21
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Is there a way to do this on the iPhone? thanks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
30 January, 11:58
I Have Done this REPEATEDLY, But I Am STILL Unable to Post Memes. When I Attempt to Cut and Paste a Meme, NOTHING HAPPENS.

So, I Cannot Even Load a Meme that I would Like to Post and Share!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
WIPatriot IRL @QualityorQuantity
30 January, 08:44
I cannot read any comments to a post using my phone. The ap just loops and loops.

Crystine DeceptiQon ~Z @Crystine_Decepticon
29 January, 04:57
Hi, thanks for all the work you've done with AU.

I'll just add this to the list of things to fix/improve. When hovering over a username to get their profile info card, it does not show whether they are following me or not, like the previous version did.

Also clicking on a profile in Notifications does not go to their profile page.

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
29 January, 04:55
I'm having trouble with pics and videos. Cleared cookies. On a phone. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
29 January, 04:38
Thank you for this platform and for all of your time and hard work! I have one question about the changes: Is there a way to turn off the auto-scroll? I get halfway through reading a post and away it goes!

Flim Flam @JDscramble
29 January, 04:29
Better...THX !

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
29 January, 04:21
Thank you Sir!

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 January, 08:49
I mentioned it's not working on my phone (iPhone). Not signed up there--only view and send links. Signed up only on my Mac where it's working fine. Thank you!

Blue Mangoes @BlueMangoes
29 January, 08:42
Cleared cache and pages are loading.

@administrator I am not able to click on a profile in notifications to follow back.

Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
29 January, 08:32
It's working fine on my computer (macbook air) but not on my phone. On my phone it's only 3/4 of the screen that shows. I'm not signed up on my phone, I only view there but I've always been able to view and send links--can't do that now. I don't want to be signed up on my phone, only want to look. I use my mac for all the interactions. Thank you!!

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
29 January, 02:02
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Seems it like its and issue whit page alignment or character size

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
29 January, 08:23
Thank you!! Still having issues with display rending correctly on Ipad.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
29 January, 07:39
Liking changes so far, except I have to refresh each time I try to open a page. I'll try clearing cookies.

There is one feature I don't like, the flashing red notification and message buttons. I don't have new messages yet it continually flashes, they both do.

I have a nerve injury which affects my eyes with flashing lights. I had a wierd dream before waking this morning, something I couldn't understand but seemed amusing. It was some sort of 'instrument' which when flipped over had a button in the middle setting off a red flashing light either side with the instrument pulsing. . In my dream I connected it to Boris Johnson!

Please, can you stop these buttons from flashing.

Julie Que @JulieQue
29 January, 04:19
In response Freedom Fighter to her Publication
@administrator I also have problems with the flashing light. I am on seizure medication and flashing light is a trigger for people who have seizures.

Terry Ann saunders @Terryann
28 January, 10:35
Seems a lot better after doing that..thanks.

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
28 January, 10:26
Ahhhh.....THANK YOU! Seems to be working better after that simple fix! :D

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
28 January, 07:52
Thanks Koba...cleared cookies on phone and it is working great now!

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
28 January, 07:13
How do you clear cookies from your phone for those of us who do not have a computer to do it on ??

Mary Beth Miskell @Miskell2024
28 January, 06:46
If we don’t have a computer to do it on, how can we from phones??

Theatre of Operations @BrowardBravado
28 January, 05:28
Koba, did you have any hand in building Truth or indirect capacity?
I see many similarities in Truth with AU. IMO.. Truth is clone of AnonUp. Anyways,

I do happen to like the smaller changes you've made since my last time on.

shannon barker @purplerosesgirl
28 January, 04:13
Good job on fixing bugs fast Kobayashi ADMIN.

Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
28 January, 02:02
Thx very much

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
28 January, 01:55
who used the fooked button on this post?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
29 January, 07:51
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
😂

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
28 January, 01:08
Thanks, Koba — that’s much better. :)
Appreciate all your hard work, time, and effort.

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
28 January, 12:51
Thank you
About the only complaint, if you could call it that, was the speed of pages loading
Appreciate all that you do

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 January, 12:35
Still having trouble loading pictures or videos to story but other than that the clearing of the cookies worked great and is fast! I’m about to set up starlink and see how much faster this puppy can go. Thanks again brother. 🫶🏻

28 January, 12:33
Wow system is fast

28 January, 12:33
Worked for me

Cynthia Conkling @CynthiaConkling
28 January, 12:30
It says via a star icon that I donated. I did not donate. Is this a mistake or are you taking money from on of my accounts?

Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
28 January, 01:30
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
I'm having the exact same issue. On my profile and seeing my name header on comments, I don't see anything attached. It's only on the main page where you see your avatar and name on the left column, there is a blue checkmark and donated star. It may be a false buggy and I have faith the administration team will fix it soon.

Starz4stripes Lmm @Starz4stripes
28 January, 07:15
In response Cynthia Conkling to her Publication
Same here

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
28 January, 12:27
It's all working now I guess it's back to work! Lol and I thought I'd have an excuse to slack around today.... 😅

Thank U Koba you're FAST on the code! 🤗♥⚓