Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Aware of the issues on AU and we are working on them. Sorry about the downtime.
08:11 AM - Jan 28, 2023
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
29 January, 05:48
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
Thank you for upgrading....I'm grateful. ;)))

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
29 January, 05:28
We know you are doing your best. I had a bit of a holiday yesterday, so it was all good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pinka nita @Pinkamom
28 January, 07:06
Everything is enormous on my iPad and I have no side bars on either side. Just did an up date and nothing changed. Thanks.

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
28 January, 07:03
Hey Kob - @administrator
I cleared the browser cache............ works much better now.

We The People @OutOfMatrix
28 January, 06:10
Thank you for all you do. You are AWESOME!!!

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
28 January, 06:09
I am so grateful, Koba! I love, love, love our upgraded site! Thank you for all that you have done for us. God Bless and much love to you.💛🙏🙌
Jennifer

The Real Me @TheRealMe
28 January, 06:05
You guys rock, don’t let the whiners get to you. We appreciate all your hard work and love. 🥰

Miss. Messina @Messina
28 January, 06:05
Thank youuuu ❤️It helped when I cleared all cookies on my end

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Jody Donohue @Jody
28 January, 06:03
Koba, you have zero reasons to apologize. We are on the best platform to ever hit the net. We are grateful and appreciate every second of your life, that you sacrifice for all of our freedoms. God bless you. It’ll get there. God bless 🙏❤️

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
28 January, 06:02
🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️Thank you for all you do @administrator . You do an awesome job. God bless you. You have done a great job, with all that you've done to improve AU.🙏 ❤️ 🤗 🕊️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
28 January, 02:55
I will never be able to fully express how grateful I am for this platform. You have done us proud.

Thank you very much.

#FamilyIsEverything

§ämādhï £¡ght @RawHoney9
28 January, 11:40
Loving the additions and updates brother!
Looks really good, and with a display setting! Very excited for whatever else you have planned!
Thank you again. We appreciate you and all you do. Thank you for being you and bringing us a home. The remodel looks amazing! I woke up and logged in and felt like the blind fold was lifted to reveal the upgraded crib 😂😂😂

Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
28 January, 11:34
FYI - looks like the comment section and likes are the same.

SamQ -17 @SamQ17
28 January, 11:12
Thank you Koba 🐸

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
28 January, 11:05
Wow! Just signed on to AU today, looks Amazing Koba!!

Thank you, Thank you, for all you do!

You have created an amazing Blissful Collective sanctuary for Anons! 🙌❤️🙏🥰

TxQ Vibes @txcuevibes
28 January, 11:04
good to see you came in on saturday, that last guy decided to go fishing...😂
💛

Susie __Q @Susie_Q
28 January, 11:03
Thank You K- Man! 💕🙏💕🌼

Nice To See You!
Love, Love, Love!

💕🙏💕👍💕🇺🇸💕🎶💕😎

🤸 I Went Dark And Orange! 🤸

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
28 January, 10:52
TY! Looks And works great:-)

HTG TheolddoG @HTGthelapis
28 January, 10:51
Thank you and take your time. These are very complicated things, so we fully understand. AU is a huge gift to me and I think many here! Many thanks!!!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
28 January, 10:34
WRWY Thank you Koba

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
28 January, 10:26
I like the idea of seeing a page on my profile of other people's comments to my posts and comments, but I'd still like to see my comments on other people's posts so I can remember what I said and where. The search bar for people is not working. I tried to pull up your profile and it was all distorted.

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
28 January, 10:25
Oooo! Just got on this morning! It's Beautiful! Thank you Sir! Have a Blessed Weekend!

Imagine a beautiful picture of the Bahama's below and me saying "Wishing you win a wonderful Bahama Vacations!"

Picture didn't post but it would be below here if it did.
Instead I will post hearts and smiles.

😍😊😚💓💓💓💗💗💗💕💕💕💞💞💞💖💖💖🍸

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
28 January, 10:19
I likey so far!! Great job Koba! You are genius!!

Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 January, 10:17
Thank you for all that you do!
I am love the new edit option!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 January, 10:17
You are doing GREAT!!! Thank You for all that you do on a daily basis! We Love You Fren!!!💛💛💛

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
28 January, 10:16 (E)
WRWY, only LOVE!

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
28 January, 10:15
No apology necessary.

Thank you!

Got to crawl before you walk, got to walk before you run.

#BlessUp

Evangelina @Evangelina
28 January, 09:24
Just in case you didn't see my other message.. when I try to change my email address, it does Not change.

Thank you

Robby Ball @perfectsliders
28 January, 09:07
Thank you