Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
25 January, 12:56
AU Family, am asking for prayers for my husbands brother who was extracted from a remote isolated snowed in ranch in Wyoming this last Saturday and transported to Intermountain Hospital in Salt Lake City. We just found out. Thank you all for your prayers. His name is Leo Hakola.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
26 January, 12:41
In response Montana Born Patriot to her Publication
any updates?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Montana Born Patriot @QCircleM
27 January, 06:00
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
❤️Thank you for asking Mare Qay, Although I don't have confirmation of details from last Saturday, I have to assume he was life flighted to Salt Lake City as it is an almost 4 drive on good roads, and he had not left the ranch since Dec 1 due to being snowed in.. Apparently he had a stroke and is currently in pretty rough shape. Am being told he can lift a leg a little, wiggle some toes and can respond with some facial expressions although he has not opened his eyes yet. He is not speaking - they have tubes in. His son is there with him- and I am getting sporatic texts from him. Thank you and to every one who is praying for him, he is not out of the woods yet. Again, thank you for asking! ❤️

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
27 January, 09:48
Continued praying🙏✝️ for you and your loved ones💗 God almighty please send your blessings to this family🙏💗✨

Only people mentioned by QCircleM in this post can reply
Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
28 January, 01:14
I will always help🐸 frens help frens🤝
Sending you much Light and LQVE🙏✨💗