Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 02:49
Orion is Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 02:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Home :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
27 January, 07:57
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, are you human? alien? I know you are a good being..just curious. Cant wait to see you no matter what.

I Am Just A Fox @JustAFox
Hmm...what if we are all just spiritual beings having a human experience--and somewhere out there in the vast universe, there is an uniQ-YOU-niQ-verse designed for each of us as individuals--and Earth was more of a training facility of how we would plan our upcoming departure to our new homeland--not all tribes will be together on the same planet and that is why the Earth experience can feel so foreign, is because--we are not meant to stay boxed to one solution--Perhaps, some are legitimately Earthlings and this is their home planet--but the universe needs people on Earth--that is where all the children are initially born then placed on the appropriate planet once the guardian's of the galaxy battle has commenced--we basically earn our keys to our very specific kingdom--the one we manifested for ourselves. That is why it is so fluffing important to be 100% percent authentic in truth, God already knows our hearts, it is time to show the world our sparkle and not worry about the outcome.
09:54 PM - Jan 27, 2023
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JustAFox in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from I Am Just A Fox, click on at the bottom under it