Nanisai Nyama @nanisai
Hello Good Frens. I have been on this platform for a while now. I have learnt more on this platform than anywhere else. I have laughed at comments, memes, posts and enjoyed the banter. Thank you .

I need prayers. I feel drained physically, mentally, emotionally and above all spiritually. This is mainly because business has been going down. I wake up (if I manage to sleep) in cold sweat wondering where I can get money to pay employees. We put tenders through but do not get any meaningful work to stay afloat. Its one thing after another that goes wrong. Cars breaking down, etc. Thank you in advance for your Help, Prayers and support.
05:46 PM - Jan 27, 2023 (E)
Only people mentioned by nanisai in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
13 February, 06:43
In response Nanisai Nyama to her Publication
Nan
May God bless you and your family and may He send you a sign to let you know that He's watching out for you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 12:32
Praying.

God's got you and He is for you, not against you!

#BlessUp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
13 February, 12:32
Father in Heaven, I call upon you to bless Nanisai and help with the business and meeting the needs of those who work there. Bless them as only You can Father for You are the way maker and our Holy Redeemer. Thank you so much for loving us. In the mighty name of Jesus Amen
🙏❤️🙏❤️🙏

Brian McCAnon @Bmccanon
13 February, 12:22
🙏🙏🙏

James Dean @Wait_its_time
13 February, 12:09
It's time to make huge cutbacks. We have been warned for a long time The crash is coming.

CharRose @CharRose
13 February, 11:44
Sending love and hugs to you Nanisai. Petitioning our Divine Creator to bless you abundantly. Envision in detail all you need and let your frequency rise to the level where you feel you already have it. I know it's very hard to overcome the feeling of fear when you are in the heat of battle, but you can do it.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
13 February, 12:10
In response CharRose to her Publication
I couldn't have said it better💚

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
13 February, 11:41
Will be praying for you to fell better all around.

Pray 4 Good @RedHotDot
13 February, 11:36
If you don’t mind sharing What’s your business can we support it ?

Nanisai Nyama @nanisai
13 February, 12:37
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
🙏We care for senior citizens in their homes. Those without families or in need of day to day support. Thank you for the prayers

Nanisai Nyama @nanisai
13 February, 12:37
In response Pray 4 Good to her Publication
🙏We care for senior citizens in their homes. Those without families or in need of day to day support. Thank you for the prayers

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
13 February, 11:25
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
13 February, 11:24
Prayers fren. 🙏❤️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 11:24
🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼

Paula Hardin @paula_hardin
13 February, 11:22
Prayers up Nanisai.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
13 February, 11:22
There's a lot of that going around. May things start moving in a positive direction for you and yours.
🙏🙏🙏

Flowerpatriot Returns @flowerpatriot4
13 February, 07:08
❤️🙏❤️

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
13 February, 07:07
Dear Lord Jesus- bring back the business.
IJNWP

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
13 February, 07:05
🙏🙏🙏 My struggle is a little different but i totally get it . God bless all who need it .

Truth Seeker @JacksRule
13 February, 06:58
🙏🙏🙏💕

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
13 February, 06:52
Prayers for you 🙏 ❤️ one day at a time is all we can do . Stay strong 💪 Patriot you are not alone ❤️

Denese Pipe @Denese
13 February, 06:43
🙏🙏🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
13 February, 06:40
Sending lots of prayers to you. May the right door open. Don´t lose hope. God bless... 💗
💚🙏

Nadia Naadje @Nadia
13 February, 05:43
🙏🙏🙏

Qstine . A . 17, 1 SkjQld donated @SkjQld2222
13 February, 04:53
Sendig✨🙏🙏🙏✨May god send his blessings, joy and wonders to you and your loved ones.
Much light✨ and LQVE💜
#✨God✨IsGreat🙌💜