Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
27 January, 02:49
Orion is Home

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 02:52
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Home :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Mocheezeplz in this post can reply
InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
28 January, 03:09

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
28 January, 12:22
is this why i see 42 everywhere?

i did a whole thread on it becuase i see it so much..

https://twitter.com/dman72...

28 January, 11:03
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Oh nice man

Elizabeth Griff @Elizabeast
27 January, 11:43
42 is the answerto everything

Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
27 January, 10:11
I’m drawn to betelgeuse

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
27 January, 10:05
plane crash 1999
24 light years
vk cant see past 2023

my brain wont stop til i figure this 1 out.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
27 January, 10:18
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I'll be watching to see what you come up with.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
27 January, 09:31
I love photography as much as I love cheese ;)

~ Christopher Page

Alrighty then! I know I've posted M42 before, but frankly this shot destroys that one. Here we have The Great Nebula in Orion, which sits in the sword sheath on Orions Hip. Also known as M42, it is a Winter target (THE winter target, in fact) that all astronomers and many non astro folks know quite well. What you see here is a sixty second exposure stacked 240 times (Four hours of exposure).

In AP, the more light you capture the more definition you get. In this case, last night was the clearest winter night I've had all year, I nailed my polar alignment, my auto-guiding was on point, and LITERALLY all the stars aligned perfectly. This is the first photo I might make into a print, as I'm quite happy with it. I'll keep you guys posted on that situation.

Equipment used listed in comments.

27 January, 09:32
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Telescope: SVBONY 80 ED
Field Flattener: SVBONY 193 0.8x Focal Reducer/Field Flattener
Mount: iOptron CEM26
Guide Camera: ASI120mm Mini
Guide Scope: SVBONY 50mm Mini Guide Scope
Main Camera: ASI294MC PRO One Shot Color Camera
EAF: ASI EAF
Filter: ZWO Duo Narrow Band (Ha + OIII)
Computer: ASIAIR Plus

28 January, 03:04
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Gorgeous photo

27 January, 09:22

Wendy Werner @WeTheAnon
27 January, 08:45
🤯

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 January, 12:21
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
It has been Nana's belief for a long time that WE ARE the pyramids, we ARE the energy grid of souls connection around the world waking people up.
We are 10s of 1000s of 100 monkeys connecting together for God's consciousness energy to flow thro to manifest this Greatest Story Ever Told, the Great Awakening.

We are manifesting together a new Divine matrix.

28 January, 03:06
In response Wendy Werner to his Publication
We shine bright like diamonds. Literally.

27 January, 08:44
~ post by Helge Kooistra

The good old Orion Nebula. The Mayan Indians believed it was the 'cosmic fire of creation' and they were quite right about that!

I wanted to bring out the violent nature of this region, lots of colliding dust and gasses, under the pressure of which new stars will be formed.
In the center (left to the big cloud of dust) you see the 'Trapezium', 4 stars that are very active and blowing so much stuff out that it disrupts other starts in the region and causes the waves you see. In the third and fourth closeup you can -barely, but visible- see a shock wave in front of a young star.

a total of 9,5 hours of pictures taken from my backyard, in a Bortle 9 zone (what means: light pollution all over the place!)

Marianne Risk @Mari_anne
27 January, 08:28
Is it a coincidence that M42 is also the name of the bus route to the United Nations?

27 January, 08:30
In response Marianne Risk to her Publication
🤷🏼‍♂️ Not sure how they get the bus route indicators

Mister Gee @Mr_G
27 January, 08:21
the only m42 i know is a motorway in the UK 🤣🤣

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
27 January, 08:11
The Orion Nebula,
Believed to be the cosmic fire of creation by the Maya of Mesoamerica.

Interesting
Maya and the Calendar !?

27 January, 08:13
In response Lion Hart to his Publication
Could be!

Vicki Lord @Vlord
27 January, 07:18

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 07:07

27 January, 07:10
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Was looking for that one. Nice.

COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
27 January, 07:13
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
I HAVE LEASE RIGHTS!

27 January, 05:12
M42 the Cosmic Fire of Creation. Best seen in January. Closest large star forming region to earth and can be spotted with the naked eye.

arba happihr @arba
27 January, 04:57