Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
Pondering…
Is the physical birth of a human body, the incarnation of a divine soul on to the physical plan of earth? Is death the spiritual birth or ascension of the divine soul back to whence it came?
04:28 PM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
27 January, 08:11
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
How I have always thought it basically.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
27 January, 04:36
Depending on the maturity and karmic actions of the soul, the destination may be different.

In some schools of Buddhism, bardo (Classical Tibetan: བར་དོ་ Wylie: bar do) or antarābhava (Sanskrit, Chinese and Japanese: 中有, romanized in Chinese as zhōng yǒu and in Japanese as chū'u) is an intermediate, transitional, or liminal state between death and rebirth.

ie. Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tyler 316 @TWM316
27 January, 04:33
I’ve been under the impression that’s how it is. But what I’ve wondered is, have we even been able to go back to where we came from? We hear of countless people recalling living past lives, with extreme accuracy, so have we been just reincarnating over and over again unable to leave?

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
27 January, 04:47
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
The Best Is Yet To Come vibes.

Duhble Dee @Duhble_Dee
27 January, 04:31
I'm praying it's ascension! Tired if this place.