Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
27 January, 07:59
Something to keep in mind... or rather not keep in mind.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 09:21
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I try so frickin hard but the moment they start to flank.. the spiritual attacks.. I crumble and internalise it all... The loop is so painful... Just once it would be nice to really feel like someone has my back the way Id have theirs...

I was attacked by a so called 'lightworker' the other day who publicly told me Id die in the hands of the state like her mother incarcerated and medicated for speaking the truth... she had so much hate is was so ugly... Ive had more love directed towards me from a night worker on crack.....

Im struggling under such attacks to retain my inner strength.. I am faking it till I make it...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tao Of Smoo @TaoOfSmoo
You picked up something very profound: that the nightworker on crack is more of a “lightworker” than a “so-called” one. Great intuition.

Lightworkers aren’t perfect...we just try to be better today than we were yesterday.

Sometimes we accomplish this for ourselves. When we can’t, we need to give ourselves grace.

But, the more important measure is whether we enabled someone ELSE to have a better day today than yesterday.

Focus on THAT, and the inside work will magically happen and fall into place!🤗
01:11 PM - Jan 27, 2023
Only people mentioned by TaoOfSmoo in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
27 January, 05:11
In response Tao Of Smoo to her Publication
My life used to be that simple... That was once my measuring stick.. I feel a bit more now like I am living in an altered reality and many of the characters really are not.. well... its just different now... the organising principles are more conducive to some kind of Psychological Thriller...

Its lost its linerarliness...

In fact I pray for all the people who are doing attacking things to me.. pre the attack I am in full flow of love and appreciation.. very much..

I forgot to tax my car and my neighbour maliciously reported me but I still picked her up and held her when I found her in the snow crying in the night... and cleared her snow... and prayed more.

I feel Im dealing more with systems and programmes and thought forms that are more like some kind of meshwork... the psycho-social agreements and the energies that drive and that sit beyond the realm of my outgoing good will.

Or maybe not...